The sod turning ceremony for this church took place on May 20, 1925, and the church opened September 13, 1925 with services held in the basement.  The Sanctuary opened June 8, 1931.

The land belonged to Mr. Gunning, and the first minister was Reverend D.H. Maitland.  The building was sold to the Faith Bible Chapel in March 1970.

Elsie Washburn donated a painting of this church which is in Riverview Town Hall.