[Grandfather Albert Wood - owned sawmill]...It was situated on the Turtle Creek which was in what is now the Richie Road. It was called Mill Road at the time. And he came to Coverdale in 1890 and purchased this mill from the Smith brothers. Then he operated the mill until about 1926.
To download and view the entire article, please click here.